• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Facebook Group Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitGamey

I have several Facebook groups with Pabbly added as an app and it has been working great, for the most part.

On April 22nd, since Facebook is no longer allowing 3rd party apps in groups, Pabbly will be unavailable (https://techcrunch.com/2024/02/05/m...leaving-developers-and-customers-in-disarray/).

I don't see any mention of the app shutdown on your website or Zapier's, so I am curious which options will be available to your customers after this time. Being able to post to Facebook Groups is 90% of why I became a lifetime member, so I'm sure you can understand my concern.

Supreme

Staff member
As the FB Group API is being deprecated by Facebook, we will make an effort to notify all users five days in advance.

BitGamey

As the FB Group API is being deprecated by Facebook, we will make an effort to notify all users five days in advance.
So there is no solution or workaround, Pabbly users just won't be able to remotely post to groups any longer?

BitGamey

Since the deadline is tomorrow and I haven't received anything, I imagine support will have a fun day! Good luck.

BitGamey

Our integration team will update you by email shortly.
Thankfully I didn't wait for your notification on the day it was deprecated and already have alternative measures in place. I hope you don't get too much backlash from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.