• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google tasks to spreadsheet

promau

Hi, I'm new here.

How can I achieve this same simple Zapier workflow in Pabbly?
Pabbly looks to have very limited options.

Thanks,

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2021-10-10 às 1.45.03 PM.png
    Captura de Tela 2021-10-10 às 1.45.03 PM.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Captura de Tela 2021-10-10 às 1.45.17 PM.png
    Captura de Tela 2021-10-10 às 1.45.17 PM.png
    130.4 KB · Views: 66

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @promau

You can refer to our tutorial video for your use case on Google Tasks to Google Sheets.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that helps you.

Cheers

promau

Hi,

Thanks for sharing, but it doesn't help me.
I need to trigger when the task is marked as completed, Pabbly only has the option to trigger when the task is created.

Thanks,

promau

Hi,

Why you didn't tell me this 14 days ago?
Not sure why do yall have a trigger for a new task and don't have it for this one. This one makes MUCH more sense for automation.

This exist on Zapier and was one of the most basic automation that I had there. How many days do I have to refund if I don't like the product?

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @promau

We have already posted the request to our integration team to add the trigger event. We will keep you posted as soon as it is being updated.

Further we have 30 days refund policy.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @promau

As per your requirement, we have added the Triggering event "New Task Completed" in Google Tasks when a task gets completed in the Google Tasks.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

2021-10-27_17h59_06.png

Thanks!