• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Captured info via trigger doesnt seem usable (App = Infinity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psythe333

Hi guys I am trying to update contacts in Active Campaign from data that changes in Infinity. When I change a status or an email or any simple field, Pabbly captures it via the "Value Updated" Trigger in Infinity but this is what I get (picture below). None of this seems usable and I have no idea how to get the actual changed data to send to Active Campaign. Any idea if there is a way to capture the changed attribute and not these large ID key structures?

1637385283041.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @psythe333

Infinity sends the data to the trigger in this way only, further, you need to use the Infinites' action event of "Get Attribute" to fetch your respective data.

Please check out the following screenshot for better understanding -

2021-11-20_12h25_35.png

psythe333

OK very cool! That definitely helps out A LOT.

I do have a couple of questions for you to clear a up.

1) So if my destination App (Active Campaign) has 25 potential fields that can be posted to, do I need to run 25 separate tests to map all 25 fields properly from my initial source App (Infinity)?

2) What would happen if we received new data into both Active Campaign or Infinity, and we set them both up to post to each other when a contact attribute updates? Would they then get stuck in an infinite loop trying to post to each other the new update? Or would they recognize that an attribute is the same in each system and stop trying to post?

as an example let's say that I get facebook leads directly into Active Campaign sometimes and I get different leads into Infinity from another marketing source. When either new lead happens I would have Pabbly set up to send the contact data to the other system. What would happen if the first name changes on a contact from John to David in Infinity, but both systems are set to look for attribute updates? Infinity would try to send to Active Campaign to make the update, would Infinity now get an attribute change update from Pabbly because a field changed in Active Campaign? Hence creating an infinite loop?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @psythe333

We try re-creating your concerning use case and it seems like there is a high possibility that the workflow could create a loop. So, the use case is not possible.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.