• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zendesk Sell Error

I'm getting this error in Zendesk Sell. Also, most of these fields are not required.

Attachments

• pabbly zendesk sell.png
    pabbly zendesk sell.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 68

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @TheRealyMyKinds

We have made the change according to Zendesk's API documentation and we will now request you to try again at your end.

Kindly let us know how it works.

Thanks

Still doesn't work. this is all the data that it gives me in the response area.

Attachments

• zd one.png
    zd one.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 57
  • zd two.png
    zd two.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 52
@Supreme Thank you, it seems to be working now off of a contact (didn't earlier), but doesn't work off of a lead.

Do you know if there is an action step to convert a lead into a contact? It's mostly to track some metrics as zendesk likes everyone to enter as a lead and then get converted to a contact. If not I can make a request on hellonext.

Actually I just realized it breaks when I map the source from my booking calendar to the deal. Do capitalization need to be identical for that to work? For example do YELP and yelp match?

Also - Can anything in Zendesk sell be a trigger? Or is that outside the limits of their API?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @TheRealyMyKinds

Currently, there is no action event available to convert lead into contact.

Actually I just realized it breaks when I map the source from my booking calendar to the deal. Do capitalization need to be identical for that to work? For example do YELP and yelp match?
You need to elaborate on your use case first and please do share your respective workflow.