• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting the Preview and the Main Program

I hv created 2 separate programs on the LMS platform for one my programs.... The 2 variants are (1) PREVIEW and (2) MAIN Pgm....
Idea is to get the customer on the preview and if they like they go to BUY BUTTON, then they Go to chk out page - make payment and get ACCESS to the MAIN PGM.... Pls advise how this workflow can be set.... Right now i have set up a workflow where the preview and the main pgm are together....but now i want separate Preview and Main pgm.
Pls advsie

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sanjeev Gupta

Could you please briefly elaborate your concerning use case once with the proper link and with the related screenshot of your 1)PREVIEW 2) MAIN? PGM..., so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thanks

P

PabblyMember3

Hey @Sanjeev Gupta

That may include some redirection process from one link to another which can't be handled by Pabbly Connect.

Your required feature must be integrated in the website code itself to get it to work smoothly.

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your prompt reply...

Does it mean that PSB does not have a system / process where
1) Client comes on Affiliate website , pays to them say Rs 100/- AND
2) gets enrolled at our end, get the pgm notification.
3) Affiliate pays to us through bank transfer our pre-decided transfer price say Rs 80/-

P

PabblyMember3

@Sanjeev Gupta I think you have posted your query in the wrong forum, it's Pabbly Connect forum. No worries, I am moving your query to the PSB department, where one of our PSB team members will answer your query.

P

PabblyMember2

Hello Sanjeev,
As per our discussion yesterday, with the current system It is not possible to have a white label arrangement as you mentioned above.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Akanksha,
Thanks for your mail.

Actually there are 2 different queries:

1) White label
2) Navigating the prospect from a free preview and enrolling him in the main pgm.

Thank you for providing clarity on both the issues.

P

PabblyMember2

Hello Sanjeev,
As we discussed earlier, since the enrolling will happen through the MAIN program only, the workflow is already set in your account and you don't have to set any different workflow for that.