• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

EventID Facebook conversion and event deduplication

GM24

Dear good morning,
I would like to implement Facebook Conversion API through Pabbly Connect's Facebook Conversion feature.

The EVENTID field is also among the requested data.

On my site I have also integrated the pixel for browser events, how do I enter the correct same browser eventID in the field required by Pabbly to correctly deduplicate the event. From the Facebook documentation I read that the EVENTID parameter is essential to perform the deduplication of events.

Thank's a lot.

P

PabblyMember3

Event ID and Event Name both fields can be used to deduplicate events sent by both Meta Pixel and Conversions API.

Can share some screenshots or a video of what actually you are concerning about the field in Pabbly Connect?

GM24

my question is: how do i pass the same event id generated by the meta pixel to the facebook conversion event of pabbly connect form perform a correct deduplication?

P

PabblyMember3

We explored the Facebook API docs but didn't find any way to retrieve the event ID generated by pixel which you can pass to other steps.

So, it is not possible for now pass the same event id generated by the meta pixel to the facebook conversion event of Pabbly Connect. You can use random unique string for conversion event.

GM24

Ok thank's, you have another suggest for deduplicate the browser event and the purchase event generated by pabbly connect?