• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

CHAT API not working anylonger

MArin

Hey,
I have connected my Pabbly with ChatAPI

for some reasons the Chat API stopped working and I have to delete the whatsapp business app in order to log in
but I still need a way to communicate with clients thourgh the app

in addition, I tried to have different number for the pabbly-chatAPI connection, but can't managed to make it work

do you maybe have another solution for connecting my Whatsapp business to pabbly?

I need that after each transaction the client will recieve an automatic whatsapp massage

thanks!!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
We are getting similar queries from our other customers who were using Chat API. On researching from our end, we found that the Chat API has made various changes at their end with respect to sending messages without even informing their customers.

The only option for you is currently to switch your Whatsapp provider. You can use either 360Dialog or WhatsApp Cloud API.

Most Chat API customers are preferring to WhatsApp Cloud API as that is pretty straightforward. Here's the step-by-step guide on the same - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgffPJ6GjbaIwdpXaAfY2Y8Ga4_lY3LvQ

MArin

Thanks!
I have followed it and now have a connection, but where can I see the messages people send me back?