• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Duplicate entries

pbedi

hi, I've connected Clickfunnels with google sheets on one of the pabs and it is creating duplicate entries. (This was working fine on zapier)

I have double and triple-checked there's no issue with the integration, please help!! See attached for the data sample

Attachments

• duplicates - SS.jpg
    duplicates - SS.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 53
I've just connected Wordpress Post to Google Sheets and I'm getting the duplicate entries too. This property is both a Residential and Commercial and I used a router to store different data depending on the property type. On some other properties I update, it enters the original data as a line and then the updated data as a second entry (row 33 and 34).

Also after the initial entriy my 'Date' merge turns into numbers and not dates.

Screen Shot 2023-11-04 at 4.04.02 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-04 at 4.19.45 pm.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
This property is both a Residential and Commercial and I used a router to store different data depending on the property type. Also after a few entries my 'Date' merge turns into numbers and not dates.
If you wish to transfer data within your Google Sheets based on specific conditions, we recommend watching the instructional video below. It will guide you on utilizing the Router action step to establish distinct pathways for the 'Commercial' and 'Residential' categories.

Thank you, I have the router working. I still do not know why the dates are not merging to the Google sheet after a few entries.
See the first column above. The date turns into a number.

Supreme

Staff member
Thank you, I have the router working. I still do not know why the dates are not merging to the Google sheet after a few entries.
See the first column above. The date turns into a number.
Please format the "Number" column in your Google Sheets as "Plain Text" and then attempt the task once more.

1699415278576.png