• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook > Xero Create a new quote draft

I'm getting this error when trying to create a draft quote in xero

Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 3.52.12 pm.png

I have mapped the fields from my webhook as below:

Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 3.53.16 pm.png

I have tried just entering some normal text in description as well as just a normal date in date field but no luck. Still same error.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @matthew.gillard

As we can see from your screenshot you have passed the email address in place of the "Contact ID" fields instead of the Contact Id of that person.

Though we have corrected the action step for you and it is working fine now.

1656418975845.png

OK So I now have a new question. How can I get the Line items in separate lines for Item Code, Description and Quantity on the quote?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @matthew.gillard

We have updated the action step and you may pass the line items in the "Create New Quote Draft" action step.

Kindly re-connect the action step and try again.

OK I have the steps working OK if the contact is already in Xero - the quote works as expected

I have gone to test the steps for a contact that is not in Xero.

However when I test this with the Xero - Search contact by email the status comes up as OK (I have tested with an email address not in our xero system)

What is the Router settings I need for the contact that is not in Xero as the one you setup has the Status if OK on this step but my test for the contact not in xero shows the same output.

Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 10.34.38 am.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @matthew.gillard

We have configured your router condition for you, kindly review that.

Kindly map/pass the data in all the rest of the field which is required of you and then try again.

ok yes that works.

The price displays in the quote without decimal places

i.e. product price normally is $700.00 but in the quote it displays as $70000. What do I need to put in between so that the number formats correctly?

OK how would it work when i have line items with separate places

Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 7.48.37 pm.png

So in the above line items - product 1 is $54.32 and product 2 is $26.36 and both need to appear in my quote.