• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workiom integration deletes all field data for ignored fields :-O

apps

This Update record problem with Pabbly deleting everything else you have not defined in the action naturally makes the Update record action un-useable.

I have now tried to remove every field except for one it should update (a date field). But it still wipes everything else :-O

Hoping for a quick response as I'm on a deadline getting this to work.

For pabbly team - it is this: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjM3ODI1MiI_3D

Feel free to check.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

We have contacted Workiom's support team for the same, as their API is not updating the fields accordingly.

We will notify you with an update soon.

apps

Hi, 5 weeks have gone by. Have you fixed the integration?

P.S. Workiom says the problem is on your end. You say the problem is on Workiom's end.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

Since the Workiom team didn't reply back on your concern and because of that, the action step is still in review.

Though we have contacted their support team again and once they give us the solution to the concern we will also process it.

Your kind patience will be highly appreciated.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

We have made the required changes in the "Workiom: Update Record" action step and it shall work now.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

1656420731490.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

As we can see from your workflow, all the fields are coming in the Workiom action step correctly.

Kindly check again.

1656479685411.png

apps

Thanks! As you can see form my screenshot in my last message and this one - there were only 3 fields to fill:

However I think it is because you had server issues or something when I tried. Because the interface was incredbily slow (took like 2 min to finish adding a connection). Now it seems to work.

However I cannot make data passed to the Linked Lists appear. See: https://share.getcloudapp.com/04uQ56OG

How do I pass data to the Linked List field. I have tried both typing out the name of the entry and also used and ID. But Pabbly Connect just erases the content of these fields if I try.

apps

Yeah as mentioned in my previous post
"I have tried both typing out the name of the entry and also used and ID. But Pabbly Connect just erases the content of these fields if I try." Eg. it does not work for me.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

Could you please record a short video on your concern, so that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly?