• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LinkedIn business pages not listed

Jan

Hi,

I want to post on LinkedIn business pages from Pabbly connect.
But none of my LinkedIn pages is listed.
Yes, I am the super-admin for all those pages. (I created them.) And it is the correct account which is connected. I also tried reloading the list - with no effect.
@Supreme Is this a bug?

See screenshots below from Pabbly and LinkedIn.

Thanks!
Jan

Pabbly:

1675415418043.png

LinkedIn:
1675415689397.png

The page I want to post to with administrator tools:
1675415785183.png

Jan

Hi @Supreme!

I guess I found the issue: I just tried to activate the "map" function for the page field and insert the ID from my LinkedIn business page. With that I hoped to find a workaround for the time until you fixed that. But with that I got the error message, that my token was invalid. I added a new LinkedIn connection and with that one it works fine. I guess some error handling for authentication errors from LinkedIn is needed.

Jan

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jan

As we have tested the same at our end and we can see the organization is listed in the "Organisation" field.

1675666963056.png

Jan

Hi @Supreme!

See above: When the selected LinkedIn account has no active session any more you don't get an error message. I had a similar issue yesterday with an Office365 account. Maybe you can improve error handling here.

Jan

Supreme

Staff member
I had a similar issue yesterday with an Office365 account. Maybe you can improve error handling here.
Can you elaborate on your concern about which action step of Office 365, you have faced such an error?

Jan

@Supreme I added the account and configured a step for sending an email. With the first Save & Test I got the error that the connection was invalid. Maybe you can add a connection test after choosing one of the exiting connections.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jan

As we can see from your workflow we couldn't see any invalid connection response in the Linkedin action step or in the History log.

Seems like you have already resolved the concern.