• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sendfox triggers not working

jonbstrong

When I set Sendfox up as a trigger for a new contact and click on save & send test request, it immediately responds with no data:
1678321326058.png

Attachments

• 1678288674353.png
    1678288674353.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 35

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @jonbstrong

We have tested the same at our end, the trigger step is working without any issues and capturing the response.

Please make sure that you have created a new contact on SendFox after integrating it with Pabbly Connect before selecting "Save and send test request."You might also try creating your workflow in incognito mode.

2023-03-09_15h27_44.png

Please let me know if you still facing the same issue

jonbstrong

For whatever reason, the old sendfox connection (API key) I set up is no longer working.
I set up a new connection and it works.
Any idea why this happens?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @jonbstrong

We kindly request you create a fresh connection with Sendfox and try to execute the task again. This will ensure that the workflow is working correctly and that the connection to Sendfox is established without any issues.

Also, I would like to tell you that the duration of a bearer token's validity depends upon the application you are using. Some applications may limit the validity of the token to a specific number of days, such as 30 or 60. After the expiration of this time period, you will need to create a new connection to continue using the workflow.

Last edited: