• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Integrating Razorpay & Kajabi

Hi 👋

Is there any video explaining the integration of Razorpay & Kajabi (on payment in Razorpay, a particular course access is given in Kajabi)?
I couldn't find one. Please suggest if it exists or else guide how to do it.

Thanks in advance

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @sudeepshroff

I apologize for the inconvenience, but currently, we do not have an exact video tutorial for your specific use case.

However, you can refer to the following video tutorials to learn how to set up the connection with Razorpay as your trigger application and Kajabi as your action application:

(Watch 1st part of the video)

(Watch 2nd part of the video)

Please try it from your end and let me know if you face any kind of issues.

Thanks.

But could you help me with what is the payment page/link ID that needs to be filtered in the case of Razorpay that grants a specific offer in Kajabi. I mean I don't want to run this workflow for all payments done in Razorpay but for a specific payment page only.

Hope I could explain it well.

Arshita

Staff member
In that case, I kindly request you to use the router action step in your workflow.
The router step allows you to filter your data based on specific conditions. To get a clearer understanding of how to use the router, please refer to the video tutorial linked below:

Thanks, Arshita.

I referred to the following video and it was quite helpful in learning about routers and Razorpay integration with Google Drive (sharing 3 different files).

However, this video shares that the routers are configured based on the payment amount. So amount A will be routed to one path, amount B to another, and so on. But is there a way to route Razorpay's 'Payment Captured' webhook to different paths based on Payment Page ID or Payment Link? This is necessary because otherwise how we will handle the situation where two different products require delivery of two different files but both of them have the same price?

Please help me resolve this.
Thanks.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @sudeepshroff

I apologize for any inconvenience, but as of now, Pabbly Connect doesn't provide built-in routing options based on Payment Page ID or Payment Link. The reason for this limitation is that Payment Page IDs and Links can vary for different users, and it's not feasible to preconfigure routing rules for each unique ID or link.
If you have the same Payment Page ID or Payment Link for all the users then you can set up the router according to the Payment Page ID or Payment Link conditions.

Thanks for your reply.

The payment Page ID remains the same for all buyers buying the same product. But I'm not sure whether the webhook response from Razorpay provides it (Payment Page ID) or not.
There is one thread in the forum that has helped me resolve my issue though by adding a custom field entry to the Razorpay Payment Page.
https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/razorpay-payment-page-id-not-captured.11665/#post-82498

But the unique Payment Page ID used to identify the purchase of a specific product is always better.

Arshita

Staff member
Happy to hear that you found a solution by adding a custom field entry to the Razorpay Payment Page.

However, I request you to check and confirm if you are receiving the Payment Page ID or not from the Razorpay response.