• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

10%/month plan showing up as 360$ / 3 years when clicking on payment link

ramnik

When I am trying to subscibe to pabbly connect on its 10$/month plan it takes me to a page where it tries to charge me 360$ ( for three years upfront) with no mention of this at the time of selection of plan. whats gogin on ?

Attachments

• 360d.jpeg
    360d.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 10d.jpeg
    10d.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

ramnik

Ok got it.

a) Can you please explain the difference between Operations and Tasks ?
b) Also difference between task and workflow.
c) difference between task and internal task ?
d) Your free plan image above says it has unlimited workflows but in your email reply about the lifetime plan at $149, you mentioned that "Standard Plan for $149 - You will get 3,000 tasks every month for a lifetime and can create a max of 10 workflows. Limited features only."
I didnt understand. Are you saying free plan has unlimited workflows but a paid one has only 10 ? can you explain ?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
a) Can you please explain the difference between Operations and Tasks ?
b) Also difference between task and workflow.
c) difference between task and internal task ?
OPERATIONS -
Every check made to an external application to see if there is any new data in the entire day is counted towards the operation. So, if a check is made every 5 minutes. That is 288 operations in a day. Doesn’t matter if there is any new data or not. But in Pabbly Connect, we don’t charge anything for operations. That’s we say we’re providing Unlimited Operations.
For example: Let’s say you have a workflow to keep watching the Google My Business Page for replying to any new Google My Business review. Each check to Google My Business page to see if there is any new review posted is counted towards the operation. So doesn’t matter you send a reply or not, you will always spend 288 operations in a day
https://www.pabbly.com/connect-onetime/

TASKS -
Any action being performed inside your workflow is considered a task. Triggers are not calculated in the tasks. Only the action steps are calculated in the task counts. Additionally, internal tasks of the Pabbly Connect such as Filter, Router, Formatter, etc are not counted as a task.

Like if you send one lead from Facebook Lead Ad to MailChimp, it will be counted as a single task. If you have a multi-step automation workflow, it will be counted depending upon the number of action steps. For example: If you send one lead from Facebook Lead Ad to MailChimp and then send the same lead to Google Sheets. It will be counted as 2 tasks. Learn more -

WORKFLOW-
A workflow consists of the trigger and action steps consisting of applications you wish to integrate with. A workflow can have a single trigger and one or more actions. When you turn your workflow ON, it will run the action steps every time the trigger event occurs.

It would be great if could take some time and watch the three videos for the Pabbly Connect overview. They will clear all your doubts about working principle of Pabbly Connect -

Further, you can signup here for the forever free account of Pabbly Connect where you will get 100 tasks every month and can test the application fully - https://accounts.pabbly.com/signup/

d) Your free plan image above says it has unlimited workflows but in your email reply about the lifetime plan at $149, you mentioned that "Standard Plan for $149 - You will get 3,000 tasks every month for a lifetime and can create a max of 10 workflows. Limited features only."
I didnt understand. Are you saying free plan has unlimited workflows but a paid one has only 10 ? can you explain ?
We are currently offering one-time plans for Pabbly Connect application only - https://www.pabbly.com/connect-onetime/
  • Standard Plan for $149 - You will get 3,000 tasks every month for a lifetime and can create a max of 10 workflows. Limited features only.
  • Pro Plan for $298 - You will get 6,000 tasks every month for a lifetime and can create a max of 20 workflows. Limited features only.
  • Ultimate Plan for $447 - You will get 10,000 tasks every month for a lifetime and can create unlimited workflows. Unlimited Features Access.

Note that with the one-time plans, the max tasks you can get is 10,000 tasks only.

Further here is the link to check regular monthly and yearly subscription plans of Pabbly Connect where you can access all features in every plan and there is no limitations on workflows as well - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/#pricing

ramnik

you still havent answered part (d) of my question. Please re-read the question for clarity on what i have asked.

Can you explain why the trial version of pabbly-connect has unlimited workflows but a paid one ( $149) has only 10 ?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Can you explain why the trial version of pabbly-connect has unlimited workflows but a paid one ( $149) has only 10 ?
That's because so that the customer can test the application fully and create as many workflows they require to build based on their requirements. Once they create all their workflow, then based on the number of workflows they require, they can accordingly decide which plan they will be needing to purchase based on the number of workflows they need.

Let us know if you have any further questions.