• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

2 or more Workflows on Google Worksheet.

Hello,

Can we add 2 or more Workflows on a Single (Same) Google worksheet.

For example-
I have created a workflow on Google form submission upon submitting a record on google sheet. Now I want to add a another workflow on the same google sheet for updating any remarks on the same record.
Moreover I want to add 3rd workflow for another update on the same record.

Please help or share any tutorial video.

Thanks !!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

Can we add 2 or more Workflows on a Single (Same) Google worksheet.

For example-
I have created a workflow on Google form submission upon submitting a record on google sheet. Now I want to add a another workflow on the same google sheet for updating any remarks on the same record.
Moreover I want to add 3rd workflow for another update on the same record.

Please help or share any tutorial video.

Thanks !!
Right now, it is not possible. You can set up only one webhook URL in Google Sheet.