• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

400 Error code re new rows in Google Sheets

Hi, I've gotten 8 of the same error stating the following:

Error Code400
Error MessageUnable to parse range: New!A1
Error StatusINVALID_ARGUMENT

What can I do to resolve this? Basically I am sending new MailChimp subscribers to a Google Sheet. Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @takingaction

It usually indicates that the spreadsheet/worksheet was renamed since it was selected in the workflow. And because of that, the error might have occurred.

Kindly re-authenticate the action step and try again.

brewa

Good day. I have the very same issue and cannot seem to get beyond it. It's a frustrating predicament since I have watched this video seemingly hundreds of times-- and in doing so, have combed through every detail to ensure that I am following the instructions with precision.

Would you please offer help in resolving?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 10.31.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 10.31.42 AM.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 61
Hi, it was a renaming issue that caused this for me. Updating the workflow to select the newly named spreadsheet/sheet solved this issue. Hope that helps.

brewa

@takingaction , truly appreciate the suggestion--thank you. 😊 I had already tried that strategy unsuccessfully. Tried it once more with no luck, but I did just find this video which takes us down a different path of updating the row. That seems to function with no trouble at all.