• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

404 on mautic Test send

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsun

Wordpress to Mautic, New User Creates Contact, both are connected, when I submit test data I get a 404 error from Mautic, any ideas, I really want to be able to use pabbly connect with these two platforms. Thanks!!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @handsun

We have checked the Mautic Action in your workflow and it is working fine now. Seems like initially your Mautic account wasn't authorized correctly. So we reauthorized it again and mapped it.

Kindly log in to your account and review the workflow at your end.

2021-05-25_12h53_29.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.