• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

a problme with mysql app

semail

I have a little problem with a MySQL app that doesn't accept a certain amount of email bodies. It only accepts email bodies with just text (non-HTML code), although my database accepts it i get this error "
{
"status": "error",
"message": "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \u0027Segoe UI Semibold\u0027, \u0027Segoe UI Bold\u0027, \u0027Segoe UI\u0027, \u0027Helvetica Neue Medium\u0027, Arial,\u0027 at line 1"
}
"

Himesh

Hello @semail ,

The error you're seeing usually indicates that there is an issue with special characters or improperly formatted SQL statements. In this case, it looks like MySQL is interpreting font names (e.g., "Segoe UI Semibold") as part of the SQL query, which is not valid.
Just try to pass query ike this
SELECT * FROM my_table WHERE font_name = 'Segoe UI Semibold';
If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.

semail

Hello @semail ,

The error you're seeing usually indicates that there is an issue with special characters or improperly formatted SQL statements. In this case, it looks like MySQL is interpreting font names (e.g., "Segoe UI Semibold") as part of the SQL query, which is not valid.
Just try to pass query ike this
SELECT * FROM my_table WHERE font_name = 'Segoe UI Semibold';
If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.
i dont have colum called font_name in the table and i copy the entire sql from pabbly mysql app and paste it into phpmyadmin sql quiery i get no errors

Himesh

font_name is not column name but you might be using it or it's coming in HTML format with email. so if you are not using it remove it.
i dont have colum called font_name in the table and i copy the entire sql from pabbly mysql app and paste it into phpmyadmin sql quiery i get no errors

semail

i place "SELECT * FROM my_table WHERE font_name = 'Segoe UI Semibold';" after my sql query and also after changeing "my_table" to "my table name" 1 before and i also tried 1 time after i get this error "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax" am i doing it right or not should i keep my_table as it is? anther thing is that if i change the body html to body text i get this error "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 't request this code, you can safely ignore this email. Someone else might have t' at line 1"

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could you please make a short screen recording elaborating a bit more on your exact concern? Also, please share the Workflow URL where you are facing this issue.