• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

A small bug regarding adding an event on Google Calendar - duplication of the event

Ori D

Hello,

I have built a workflow where customers register using a form. This triggers an event on my Google Calendar, so that I am notified to return to the customer. However, I am facing an issue where it generates two events instead of one. I am not sure what is causing this problem. Could you please investigate on your end and kindly resolve it?

Here is the URL of one of my flows:

Thank you in advance,
Ori

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Ori D

It seems that there could be a possibility that you've set up Formaloo's trigger webhook URL multiple times or chosen multiple trigger events. Consequently, you might be receiving two responses from the application that's triggering these events.

Please take a moment to review your Formaloo account to ensure there are no duplications of the same webhook URL or multiple selected trigger events causing this issue.

Ori D

Thank you for your quick reply.

Regarding the possibility of setting up Formaloo's trigger webhook URL multiple times. The only action that I have taken is to copy and paste the same webhook. This is because I clone the workflow several times. I took this action many times and it never caused any problems. Also, I added only one webhook for each Formaloo's webhook. Finally, I don't get any other duplications at the other stages in the process. For instance, I also have a stage of adding a contact to my CRM. It adds the contact only once (it doesn't duplicate it).

Regarding the second option of choosing multiple trigger events. I don't quite understand what you mean. Can you please explain a bit more? I used routing so when a customer fills out the form between 00:00 and 7:59, an event will be created on Google Calendar at 11:00. When a customer fills out the form between 8:00 and 18:59, the event will be created immediately. When a customer fills out the form between 19:00 and 23:59, an even will be created tomorrow at 8:00. So perhaps, there is an issue with the routing...

Perhaps I can assume one more reason that can cause this issue. I erased one webhook and replaced it with another webhook. Can this action cause problems due to cache issues?

Supreme

Staff member
Perhaps I can assume one more reason that can cause this issue. I erased one webhook and replaced it with another webhook. Can this action cause problems due to cache issues?
It does seem to be an issue with the router action step since the webhook URL is getting a response twice for a single entry.

So, please check your Fromaloo account for the same.

Ori D

I understand.

Can this issue occur because I replaced one webhook with another? Meaning I erased one webhook and added another webhook instead?

Supreme

Staff member
Can this issue occur because I replaced one webhook with another? Meaning I erased one webhook and added another webhook instead?
Perhaps that couldn't been deleted and that has created another webhook path to send the data twice.