• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Ability to customize link colors in checkout

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We would like to know that for which link you are talking about so could you please attach any screenshot with your query or you can elaborate your query with the use case so we can understand better and could help you accordingly.
Also, we request you to mention the Email Id through which you have a registered account on Pabbly.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

gone

We can customize everything else, but having blue for the links does not fit our branding...kindly enable this :)
Hello..thank you for the follow-up.
In the checkout customizer I can customize the text color for the plan, the icon color, the plan title color, the description background color etc, but I cannot customize the hyperlink color - pls see the attached circled areas wich are hyperlinks. I don't want them to be blue!! I want to use my own colors!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-29 151351.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-29 151351.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 77
V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Cynthia,

We would like to inform you that currently we do not provide any option to change color of a Link but could you please provide a proper screenshot since the screenshot you have provided is is not enough to understand that for which section you are actually asking about. so we request you to please provide a proper screenshot with some extra detailing.

Regards,
vipin Mishra

gone

Vipin,

Firstly, I'd like to ask you to be more careful with your language. You have taken some time to understand the point I make which really is very basic. You use words such as "proper screenshot" and "not enough to understand for which section you are actually asking about". I consider this rude and if you spoke to my own customers in this way as an employee I would fire you! Please treat Pabbly's customers with some respect and understand that we are actually paying to help you build a good tool.

Just read the text again...I clearly mention the checkout customizer. and I mention how in the PLAN DESCRIPTION I can customize colors of everything EXCEPT hyperlinks. This alone should be sufficient and should not require your rude and somewhat arrogant response. Maybe have a colleague look at this.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Cynthia,

I apologize for the language, it will not happen in future and i will surely take care of this.

Thanks for the suggestion.

We would like to inform you that currently we do not provide an option to change color of the hyperlink but we have added your request to our suggestion list, if we will get the same request from multiple users then we may start working on this feature. If we will work on this feature in near future then we will surely update you regarding this.

If you need further support please feel free to reach us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra