• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Action Event API Config Issue - Need the request body

SnackGuy

I am trying to develop a layered JSON POST message and am running into an issue. The API I am trying to integrate with requires a subset of "fields" within the JSON message but I am unable to find how to do this dynamically through the current version of the "API by Pabbly" action.

Below is a sample of the API sample that the API documentation has provided. I have been able to get the connection to work, but get an error stating "The fields field is required"

{
"campaign": 1,
"status": 1,
"source": 1,
"group": 1,
"users": [
],
"users_emails": [
"[email protected]",
"[email protected]"
],
"fields": [
{
"id": 1,
"record": 1,
"value": "Test"
}
]
}

It does show that this is possible in this other post on the forum at the link below. However, I am unsure how to get to the custom "request body" field using the current setup.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @SnackGuy,

Could you please share the API documentation for the endpoint you are attempting to execute using the API by Pabbly module? You can try using the Custom Request action event method to get the field in which you can enter the data.

1701218214133.png