• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Active Campaign: Required field Email missing

christinap

We set up a webhook so that contacts are automatically created in Active Campaign and while in the test the email and name are successfully shown, all the flows fail because we receive this response from Active Campaign:

1666004291004.png

I set up this step from the information that is coming through the webhook. Below is the info coming from the webhook and above is the second step where AC is having a hard time creating a contact because supposedly the email is missing.

1666004480226.png

I am not sure how to fix this. Can someone please help?

christinap

I captured the webhook response again and had it tested. It looks like it's working. I will keep an eye on it the next few days to make sure it's working properly.

Thanks!