• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Active Campaign Tag

sanskar

Can you please let me know if there is a way, where I can find the tags that the contact has in Active Campaign, trigger step (by using ny action)

I want to check if the contact has a tag added on a particular stage!

Use case: FIlter out people who have a tag added to them and run automation for people who don't have that particular tag

Please help me with the following issue

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @sanskar

To locate a tag in ActiveCampaign, you can use the "Search Tag or search Tag by ID" action event available in the application. This step allows you to search for a tag either by its name or its ID.

Once you have found the tag, you can apply filters to your workflow using the "Filter" in your action step. This will enable you to filter out people who have the tag, as well as those who do not have it, depending on your use case.

2023-05-08_15h56_17.png

I kindly ask you to try it by yourself and notify me if you face any difficulties or issues.