• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Activecampaign Specific Tag Added

Unikorn

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZhMDYzZjA0MzU1MjY4NTUzMjUxMzI1MTY2NTQzOCI_3D_pc
Hi,

I'm trying to set up a trigger when a new "specific" tag is added on activecampaign, we then had an issue yesterday where everyone in our contact list when through this automation which was awful!

So I was told by the support team to create a filter instead so I can specify the tag.. but my question is

1. Since we are being extra cautious now and want to avoid what happened yesterday, when i added the filter - it still ran alot of FREE task, but why? Does this always go through each of our leads on Activecampaign even though there was no new tag added then pass it on as a filter as a free task? Will this happen each time? Please check the workflow history so you can better understand what I mean.

Screenshot 2023-06-24 at 9.04.44 AM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Unikorn

Given that Active Campaign provides contact details for all tags and details with this trigger event, we must utilize a filter action step if a user intends to exclusively process the execution for a specific tag ID.

Although employing a filter action step adds an extra step to isolate contacts added to the tag, it is worth noting that this action step is complimentary and does not contribute to the count of paid tasks.

1687585171707.png

Unikorn

thanks and to confirm - is there a limit for the FREE task each month? Ours is showing 7k because of the error yesterday and want to make sure this doesn't cause our workflow to stop running should there be a limit

Supreme

Staff member
is there a limit for the FREE task each month?
For paid accounts, there are no certain limits but for free accounts, it is up to 100 tasks.

Ours is showing 7k because of the error yesterday and want to make sure this doesn't cause our workflow to stop running should there be a limit
No, It wouldn't cause any issues in your workflow.