• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ActiveCampaign tag trigger

ashley35

Hi there, I'm confused about the trigger "Contact Tag Added" for ActiveCampaign. I want to add customers of a particular product to a custom Facebook audience so I can exclude them when I'm running ads. Here's what I want to do: When the tag "Customer: SMM" is added to a contact in ActiveCampaign, add the contact's name and email address to the custom Facebook Audience "Purchase | Stop Making Mud."

The help documentation for ActiveCampaign triggers is confusing. Is the workflow triggered when ANY tag is added to an ActiveCampaign contact? How can I specify that the workflow should only be triggered when a SPECIFIC tag is added to a contact? Would I need to use a filter?

Thank you!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ashley35

You can add the Filter action step after the Active Campaign's trigger event and set the particular tag which you want to process in it.

Eg -

2022-05-04_18h30_27.png

ashley35

Thank you @Supreme. As a follow-up question, what then should I name the "Webhook" in the trigger step? It seems from some help videos that it needs to be the name of one of my ActiveCampaign tags in order to connect. Is this true, and does it matter which tag? Should I name it the tag name that I'll be filtering in the Filter step?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @coachtwiddy

In the "ActiveCampaign : Contact Tag Added" trigger event, you need to pass the unique webhook name whenever you reconfigure it.

So, kindly try passing the unique webhook name and reconnect your Active Campaign account.

2022-09-07_10h32_11.png