• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ActiveCampaign webhook help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElTel337

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzZTA0Mzc1MjZkNTUzZDUxM2Ii_pc
Hello, I'm trying to integrate with ActiveCampaign to add tags and custom fields to a contact. Pabbly Connect isn't bringing up the full lists of tags and fields available though. Any idea why this would be?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ElTel337

As per the Active campaign's API documentation users can only fetch 100 tags. For a better understanding, you can refer to their documentation.

1712926576807.png

You can get all the tags with the help of the "Get Tags" action event individually.

1712926593947.png

Since you have more than 100 tags then you can try the " ActiveCampaign: Search Tag" action step to retrieve the tag ID with the help of the name of the tag.

1712926625010.png

ElTel337

I've had a tidy up of the tags so I'll see if that makes a difference there.
That doesn't explain why it doesn't retrieve all the custom fields though?

Status
Not open for further replies.