• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Add delay + Google Sheet

Hello,
Thanks so much for you help

So I have a Google Spreadsheet where I take data:
Each rows as a mobile number (more then 2000)

Raw 1) +39 13455069609
2) +39 1325064609
etc.

On the other step I take these number and send SMS

The problem is I want to add Delay between the messages, at the moment the workflows take all the rows (so all the number) and send all the number together.

I cannot add the normal delay because I should:
- add delay,
-extract from Google Spreadsheet raw by raw,
- and send message

all this task raw by raw (one by one) and workflow would be infinitive (more than 4000 steps).

The same thing happen If I use Iterator, right?

How can I do?

Thanks

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @sportinvest,

You can set up your workflow in a manner similar to the one demonstrated in the video below, with the scheduler configured to trigger every 1 minute. This will help you capture the phone number from Google Sheets and send a message every 1 minute. You can replace Slack with whichever application you want to use for sending the messages.

1703972041139.png

Note: Make sure to disable the workflow once all the messages have been sent to every row.

Hi @sportinvest,

You can set up your workflow in a manner similar to the one demonstrated in the video below, with the scheduler configured to trigger every 1 minute. This will help you capture the phone number from Google Sheets and send a message every 1 minute. You can replace Slack with whichever application you want to use for sending the messages.

View attachment 35896

Note: Make sure to disable the workflow once all the messages have been sent to every row.
Yes, I see it can be helpful, but when this workflow start and when it finish, since I set every minute?
In this example workflows starts every day at 10.00 AM, but If I set at regular interval (minute) when it starts?