• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Add Multiple lines to Google sheets from csv formatted data

tyrone

Hi,
I am trying to add multiple lines to a google sheet, however the original data format is csv so the iterator won't let me select the csv data. How can I get Pabbly to add this sort of data to google sheets?
The label will specify the column and each comma in the value column needs to represent a new line.

Here is the output from the original data source

1654598209533.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tyrone

If you are trying to pass the row data in commas separately in the Google Sheets at once then it is not possible.

You have to use the Iterator action step to pass the values one by one in the respective row-column cell.

(Watch the second part of the video to send the data in your Google Sheets one by one)

tyrone

Unfortunately I can not use the iterator function as it only lets me select data that is in JSON format not csv format.
Can I convert the csv data to JSON so that the iterator can handle it?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tyrone

You can only process JSON data on the platform, direct CSV files cannot be derived from any action step.

If you are retrieving the row data from Google Sheets then you can only process the data via the Iterator action step as mentioned in the above-mentioned tutorial video.