• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Add row did not work on Google Sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan090

Hey guys,

I need some help. Here's what I'm trying to do. I have a list of records that I want to transfer to google sheets. I need two fields (locationID and ContactID) that cannot be exported to csv directly from crm. So using a webhook and Pabbly Connect to export the list.

There are 3280 records. I created a webhook and 3280 tasks were consumed but only 41 were exported. What happened?

Attachments

• screencapture-connect-pabbly-workflow-mapping-IjU4NTQ4Ig-3D-3D-2021-04-18-12_46_29.png
    screencapture-connect-pabbly-workflow-mapping-IjU4NTQ4Ig-3D-3D-2021-04-18-12_46_29.png
    299.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 12.49.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 12.49.23 PM.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 12.57.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 12.57.39 PM.png
    169.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 12.49.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 12.49.47 PM.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 64

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys,

I need some help. Here's what I'm trying to do. I have a list of records that I want to transfer to google sheets. I need two fields (locationID and ContactID) that cannot be exported to csv directly from crm. So using a webhook and Pabbly Connect to export the list.

There are 3280 records. I created a webhook and 3280 tasks were consumed but only 41 were exported. What happened?
Did you track the task history to see what exactly is the issue while adding the new row to Google Sheets?

Task History gives you all the details on what happened with that specific task. It will show all the tasks executed on that specific workflow.

Can you share the task history to see if there are any errors on the same?

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
You will see the error in Data Out of the Google Sheets. What error do you see there?

rohan090

{
"error > code": 429,
"error > message": "Quota exceeded for quota metric 'Write requests' and limit 'Write requests per minute per user' of service 'sheets.googleapis.com' for consumer 'project_number:1011300378975'.",
"error > status": "RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED",
"error > details > 0 > @type": "type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.ErrorInfo",
"error > details > 0 > reason": "RATE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED",
"error > details > 0 > domain": "googleapis.com",
"error > details > 0 > metadata > consumer": "projects/1011300378975",
"error > details > 0 > metadata > quota_metric": "sheets.googleapis.com/write_requests",
"error > details > 0 > metadata > quota_limit": "WriteRequestsPerMinutePerUser",
"error > details > 0 > metadata > service": "sheets.googleapis.com"
}

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
{
"error > code": 429,
"error > message": "Quota exceeded for quota metric 'Write requests' and limit 'Write requests per minute per user' of service 'sheets.googleapis.com' for consumer 'project_number:1011300378975'.",
"error > status": "RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED",
"error > details > 0 > @type": "type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.ErrorInfo",
"error > details > 0 > reason": "RATE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED",
"error > details > 0 > domain": "googleapis.com",
"error > details > 0 > metadata > consumer": "projects/1011300378975",
"error > details > 0 > metadata > quota_metric": "sheets.googleapis.com/write_requests",
"error > details > 0 > metadata > quota_limit": "WriteRequestsPerMinutePerUser",
"error > details > 0 > metadata > service": "sheets.googleapis.com"
}
Google Sheets API has a usage limits of per user basis. In the error shown, your rate limit for adding rows of data to Google Sheets has exceeded.

You can check the limits here.
1618989041288.png

You can only add upto 100 rows of data every 100 seconds. Prior which your operation will fail.

In case of any failure, you can re-execute the step manually from the Task History Tab.

Also, check if there is any other way to send the webhooks that are not more than 100 rows of data in the period of 100 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.