• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Add Square Orders to Google Sheets - Square Google Sheets Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomash

Hi all,

I'm attempting to create a basic Workflows. Add order details to a new row in Google Sheets for each new Square order. My plan is to use "payment.created" webhooks and then "Get Order by ID" to get the order details to add to Google Sheets.

However, the "Get Order by ID" step returns an "Unauthorized" error. I've tried several times to reset the token. I even tried switching the token between "Credentials" and "OAuth," but I kept getting the same error message.

I'd be grateful if someone could assist me in getting this to work.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 10.37.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 10.37.43 PM.png
    157.1 KB · Views: 48
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Thomash

Could you please add a new connection in the Square app and call the Square app using the new connection and let me know if you are still getting the same issue?

1670398182890.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Thomash

We have checked the issue and got to know that the endpoint was calling the Sandbox version because of which you were getting the issue. We have not corrected the endpoint and now you are getting the correct data.
1670408796473.png

Thanks
Kunal

Thomash

Hey @Thomash

We have checked the issue and got to know that the endpoint was calling the Sandbox version because of which you were getting the issue. We have not corrected the endpoint and now you are getting the correct data.
View attachment 18810

Thanks
Kunal

Awesome! Thank you so much for your help. It's working now.

I have one last question: Is there a difference or advantage to using the Square App vs. the API?

Thanks!

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Thomash

We are also calling Square API inside our app. So there will be no difference or advantage for using Square App or API.

Thanks
Kunal

Status
Not open for further replies.