• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Add the last 4 rows of a Google sheet column

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikec29526

Is it possible to get the last 4 rows of a column in a Google sheet, and add those values up for a total? They are simple integers, like 13, 543, 17, 2489, etc.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MikeC

You can refer to the following screenshot on your concern, please check that out and let us know if that works for you.

1665043168887.png

mikec29526

This is helpful, but what happens if I don't know how many rows the sheet has? Each week a row gets added, and I want the monthly total every 30 days, so just the last 4 rows. Over time, the sheet will keep growing in rows. that is why I was wondering if possible to just get the last 4?

Supreme

Staff member
This is helpful, but what happens if I don't know how many rows the sheet has? Each week a row gets added, and I want the monthly total every 30 days, so just the last 4 rows. Over time, the sheet will keep growing in rows. that is why I was wondering if possible to just get the last 4?

Please refer to the following workflow for your concerning use case, kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

mikec29526

This works incredibly well!!! This is an amazing template you sent me that I customized just a little bit. That arrays feature you sent is great! Thank you so much for the great support!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.