• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Add time to Google Calendar event

Hello

I have a booking form with Elementor that creates an event in Google Calendar.

I want the end time of the event to be the start time + 30 minutes. Can this be done with Date/Time Formatter by Pabbly or with another action?

Thank you

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @reservasvalenciataxi@gmai,

You can use Date/Time Formatter to add 30 minutes to your Start Time.
1698949093225.png

Supreme

Staff member
If I want to receive the alerts 15 mins before start time, what should i do?
You can refer to the following video lesson on setting the automation to send the notification before 15, min or any desired time.

ac24365

Hi
This doesnt work for Google Calendar. It’s meant for zoom.

My Google calendar events are already entered for the whole year
My google calendar event starts at say 9am
I need to send an message at 8:30am(30 mins before)

Currently I have chosen Google Event started option…. so when the trigger is "event started” is already started(9am), how can pabbly sent the message in the past(8:30am)

Kindly help.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @ac24365

Yes, I understand that the video we shared is for Zoom meetings, but instead of Zoom, you can add the application you want, for example, Google Calendar.

Please follow the steps in the video to set a reminder 30 minutes before the Google Calendar event and try it from your end.

If you face any issues, feel free to let us know.

ac24365

Sorry, but this isnt working
As for the logic, when i am using Google Calendar "When Event Starts", then adding -30 mins to trigger it 30 mins in the past, how does the trigger work?
The flow is triggered when the event is due to start(say 5pm) and then at 5pm I am asking it to for -30 mins and which is 4:30pm, which is in the past now. So how will this trigger.Kindly help

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The solution provided above will only work for newly created events. It won't work for existing events in your Google Calendar. There is no workaround for the use case you are describing; the use case you are describing is not possible.