• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Added Data in Sheet but Trigger is not Working

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Did you checked the history of the workflow? It seems to be working fine.

1618404806786.png

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
I am sending custom data manually.... it is not working automatically
How is your new data getting added to the Sheet? Are you using some form solution to add your data to the Google Sheet or Are you adding the data manually yourself?

If the new row is added inside Google Sheets from an external source like Google Forms. It will be triggered immediately if the Send on Event checkbox is ticked and enabled.

If the new row is ad=dded inside Google Sheets from an external source besides Google Forms. It will be triggered every 1 hour if the Send on Event checkbox is ticked and enabled.

The Auto send on schedule trigger inside Google Sheets trigger sends the row every 1 hour.

So all new rows added since the last trigger will be sent in the next hour.

You can also do the test run through webhook.site, which is a webhook testing website.

During the initial setup inside the addon, instead of adding Pabbly Connect webhook URL, add the webhook url from webhook.site and see the response coming in after an hour on schedule.

If your test works fine, it will work fine on Pabbly Connect as well.

Dear Sir,

I am updating my google sheets from another google sheets by creating connection between the two as the source google sheet is having multiple data and I have to filter the same to another google (attached with this workflow). I am using the formula (IMPORTRANGE) from the source sheet to extract the data. As soon as a new row is added in the source file it automatically add the new row and update the data accordingly.

Extracting data from google sheet to another google sheet (formula)

Or can you tell me if I can create multiple workflows in a google sheet having multiple sheets (each workflow for different sheets). If it is possible then it will be great

Subin

Staff member
Hey Rachna!

Can you share your Google Sheet link with permission to edit on [email protected], so that we can check on the issue and rectify it for you.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Shared the files with permission to edit on [email protected]

List of Sheets with role

Instamojo Buyers -ALL (Data from Instamojo automatically):
Main Original File (In this file there is a sheet: Webinar Confirmed (where there is a formula to filter the data based on Product Details: Here I filter the data

In this file there is a sheet: 10X Results (where there is a formula to filter the data based on Product Details : Here I filter the data

In this file there is a sheet: Advance WL Program (where there is a formula to filter the data based on Product Details: Here I filter the data

Webinar Confirmed_199 (autoupdate from instamojo sheet):

This is a separate file (Google Sheet) to get all the filtered data based on product details (here the product is (Weight Loss And Management Workshop Workshop (2hrs LIVE) 90% Off)

In this sheet, I created a workflow to send e-mail through pabbly connect.

10X_Result (WL)_Auto update from Instamojo sheet

This is a separate file (Google Sheet) to get all the filtered data based on product details (here the product is (10X YOUR RESULTS OF Weight Loss WORKSHOP BUNDLE!)

WL_Advanced_Program_Auto_Update_IM_Sheet

This is a separate file (Google Sheet) to get all the filtered data based on product details (here the product is (Weight Loss Management Program (Advanced)

Subin

Staff member
Hey There!

We were checking on your sheets and out of the four, three sheets were added to the Pabbly Connect with single Webhook.

We would like to know which sheet(name) is the final sheet, so that we can suggest you on it.

Hope to hear from you soon.