• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Adding conditions to functions / concat text under certain conditions

Jan

Hello,

I want to concat text under a certain condition like this.
In this case I want to add a twitter handle to a tweet if the twitter handle is given.
I guess I can not use router or filter because I have multiple of those conditions and too many other steps afterards.
I can not use JS code because the "SuggestedTweet" from the example below comes from another option and the javascript code does not allow any input.
(I just created a feture request for this https://pabbly.hellonext.co/p/javascript-needs-input-variables because that would make the JS code so much more flexible and powerful!)
Is there a way to solve this within Pabbly connect?

So here is what I want in "code":
SuggestedTweet = StepX.ValueSuggestedTweet;
if(StepY.TwitterHandle != '')
{
SuggestedTweet += StepY.Twitterhandle;
}

Jan

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jan

Although you are welcome to experiment with it, you probably need to contact a coder to use this. Sorry to say but we are unable to provide the technical assistance for the same in your code. For further details, please read the Code documentation.

Jan

Hello @Supreme !

I found a solution using JS-Code I wrote myself. But I wonder if there is not other way to solve it in Pabbly Connect itself. Because not everyone is/has a coder and the JS-Function is not very secure. As soon as it contains " or ' in the input values it will break.

Jan