• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 7th May 2024, due to a public holiday.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

Adding multiple rows to Google Sheet

lma

Hi,
I have a current workflow that adds my orders to a google sheet from a webhook and trigger different api actions for each unit sold. I only have 1 product on sale with a 3$ price but the users can order the same product up to 100 times, and every extra unit sold should be adding an extra google sheet row to trigger its following api calls on the flow. Right now the flow works perfectly for 1 unit orders, but when a user orders multiple units it's only creating 1 row and thus only firing the api actions once, which is not good.

The only thing I can think of to make this flow work would be to add a calculator at the end of the flow saying:
amount_paid / 3$ = units_sold ;
and then a router for each result, from 2 to 100, with a new route for each, but that would take forever to create...

Is there some way to clone the order row X amount of times at once depending on the result of that operation? Or maybe a Python style "for in" loop with conditions to do this in a effective way based on the units sold?

Workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjE1MzUzMyI_3D

Thank you in advance

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @lma

We looked into your use case and for the best, you should use routers for your various product. Because if we try duplicating the same product with its respective amount would need multiple routers and in a nested way which is again more complex than the creating router for the individual router.

So, we would recommend you to add routers for your products. Else you can hire an automation expert who can manage this type of work for you.

Fagun Shah

Hi,
I have a current workflow that adds my orders to a google sheet from a webhook and trigger different api actions for each unit sold. I only have 1 product on sale with a 3$ price but the users can order the same product up to 100 times, and every extra unit sold should be adding an extra google sheet row to trigger its following api calls on the flow. Right now the flow works perfectly for 1 unit orders, but when a user orders multiple units it's only creating 1 row and thus only firing the api actions once, which is not good.

The only thing I can think of to make this flow work would be to add a calculator at the end of the flow saying:
amount_paid / 3$ = units_sold ;
and then a router for each result, from 2 to 100, with a new route for each, but that would take forever to create...

Is there some way to clone the order row X amount of times at once depending on the result of that operation? Or maybe a Python style "for in" loop with conditions to do this in a effective way based on the units sold?

Workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjE1MzUzMyI_3D

Thank you in advance
Can you share the public URL of your workflow so I can import and try?