• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Affiliate request from Customer not working

Neither my customer nor me logged in as the customer are able to click the "Request to become an affiliate" button.

It has worked in the past for all my other customers, this is happening suddenly.

Please check something isn't wrong or otherwise fix this.

seemusicproblem.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @visualmusicdesign,

Please try hard refreshing your browser by pressing CTRL + Shift + R if you are using a Windows device. If you are using a Mac, press Command + Shift + R and see if that fixes your issue.

It doesn't fix it.

Please check this on the UI side of Pabbly.

This issue appears from my end to be with a recent change to the Subscription Billing website UI.

Soumya Tripathi

Staff member
Hello @visualmusicdesign
Upon checking, we found that the "Allow customers to send affiliate requests" option is currently "Disabled" in your Pabbly Subscription billing account. This is why neither you nor your customers can access the button.

To resolve this, please enable the option in your settings under "Client Portal". Once that’s done, your customers should be able to request to become affiliates without any issues.

Please refer to the attached image for more Information.

1721281434647.png

If you need further assistance with this or anything else, please let us know!