• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Affiliate showing up as Unpaid Customer

I added myself as an affiliate (to test the module) and when I check the customers tab, it is showing me as Unpaid customer.

IMO, this doesn't make sense.

Also, are affiliates also counted towards the Count of Customers under the Monthly plans?

Screenshot from 2022-04-29 18-42-35.png

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Deepak,

We would like to inform you that Affiliate will always reflect in Customer section as Unpaid Customer since the affiliate has not purchased any of your product therefore it will reflect as Unpaid customer. Also, the Affiliate will never hamper your customer list since we reflect the affiliate in our Customer section but we do not count the affiliate as your Customer until the affiliate will not purchase any of your products.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

Hello Deepak,

We would like to inform you that Affiliate will always reflect in Customer section as Unpaid Customer since the affiliate has not purchased any of your product therefore it will reflect as Unpaid customer. Also, the Affiliate will never hamper your customer list since we reflect the affiliate in our Customer section but we do not count the affiliate as your Customer until the affiliate will not purchase any of your products.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra
so, this means Affiliates will not be counted towards the Customer limit of 50 (when I take the monthly plan) ?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hey Deepak,

You are right, the Affiliates will not be count as the Customer until they purchase any of your plan so they will not be counted towards the customer limit of 50.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra