• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Airtable and Pinterest Scheduling

I have a workflow that creates a pin on pinterest from airtable. The pin image is stored as an attachment in airtable. It works fine if the airtable record is uploaded to pinterest within an a couple of hours. I use a delay in pabbly as I want to schedule them up to a month in advance. The problem is that the airtable link to the attachment expires after a few hours so any trigger that is delayed more than this fails because the link to the pin image in airtable is no longer available.

Does anyone know of a way to solve this. I have tried storing a link to the pin image in Box in airtable but this still won't work as the files need to be sharable but I can't figure out how to do that automatically.

I save my pain designs directly from Canva to Box and I use zapier to create a record in airtable when the file is added to a specific folder. The pabbly workflow then triggers when the record is added to airtable and I have a delay until the time I want the pin to be created.

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @deborahlee

If your attachment URL gets expired in an hour then we recommend you upload that in Google Drive once and then after the Delay Until of any mins it will upload the image to Pinterest accordingly.