• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Airtable Data to Update Wix Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaWH

I have a list of photos and their status, meta descriptions, tags, and products, etc in a table in my Marketing Database. I would like it to feed to my photo gallery in a database within Wix (they call them content Managers, but it's just a spreadsheet really).

So my airtable databse has the image, and all the data - i just need it synced to the Wix system, but I can't find the option in the Wix intergration.
1682554825527.png

This is the Content Manager in Wix
1682554602475.png

Is there a better way of doing this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @WhaleHouse

Can you add the Product's Id to your Airtable Sheet as will be easy for you to update the specific one with the help of the "Wix: Get Product by ID" action step.

1682574396135.png

Status
Not open for further replies.