• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Airtable is deprecated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crlnt

Hello,

Our Airtable trigger "New record in view" had a warning "This app has been deprecated. When I reconnected to Airtable, the only trigger options became "New record" and "New record or update record". We need the "New record in view" function. Is it no longer available? If it is, do you have a solution to this?

Also, can we choose which view the updated records is from? The new update only has the Base and Table. Because we need to filter the data for the next step.

Thank you.

1706542063354.png

Attachments

• 1706542005980.png
    1706542005980.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Caryl

Regarding your concern, you can try using the "Airtable: Search Record by View" action step after the trigger event.

2024-01-30_12h47_00.png

Krztvl

Same problem here. I am desperate. My company runs with Airtable + Pabbly connect. The new trigger "New record or update record" I think is not working propperly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Krztvl

Can you please share the workflow URL once and also elaborate on what part of the workflow you are getting stuck in?

Crlnt

Hello. Are there any more airtable features that will be deprecated? A few days ago it was the trigger "New record in view" Now, even the "Search Record" has been deprecated. I already updated a few workflows with the deprecated trigger and now I need to update them again because of the "Search Record". So is this ongoing? When would be the best time to update these workflows without worrying about needing to do them again due to deprecation?

Also, just curious. Is this an airtable thing or pabbly?

Thank you.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hello. Are there any more airtable features that will be deprecated? A few days ago it was the trigger "New record in view" Now, even the "Search Record" has been deprecated. I already updated a few workflows with the deprecated trigger and now I need to update them again because of the "Search Record". So is this ongoing? When would be the best time to update these workflows without worrying about needing to do them again due to deprecation?

Also, just curious. Is this an airtable thing or pabbly?

Thank you.
Hey @Caryl,

We understand your concern and would like to tell you that we have updated the integration properly from our end and everything is working fine now. Lately, some bugs have caused issues within the integration that are fixed by our team, Now you can update your workflow without any worries.

We value your understanding and patience throughout this process.

Best regards,
Nivesh jain

Status
Not open for further replies.