• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Airtable Modified Field Trigger?

I noticed that Pabbly has updated Airtable triggers actions, which is great because now you can create a trigger based on the modification in a cell. I have some questions:

Can I set up a trigger on the particular field modification, or does it only work for the entire table? If I can, how can I do this?

What happens when the trigger works properly? I am receiving the URL of an image, then in Pabbly, I am converting that image into the proper format. Afterward, I want to update the converted image into the same cell. If I do this, how can Pabbly be protected from looping the automation? The loop is created from updating the converted image, and does the system recognize it as a new modification and run the trigger again, starting the loop all over? Do I have to do conditions in Pabbly and what kind of the condition should I make?

Can I decrease the 10 minutes delay trigger?

Here is my Workflow url:https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZlMDYzZjA0MzU1MjZkNTUzNzUxMzQi_pc

Unfortunately, the workflow does not work automatically. The trigger, set for 10 minutes, does not send any data. It only functions when I manually proceed step by step. Here Airtable ss:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-07 at 3.14.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-07 at 3.14.10 AM.png
    211.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2024-02-07 at 3.15.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-07 at 3.15.15 AM.png
    524.5 KB · Views: 20

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Bananajuice2002

Regarding setting up a trigger on a particular field modification, you can set up a trigger based on the modification of a specific field in Airtable, rather than the entire table. When you update a particular field in the Airtable table it will receive in the response. and you can map the same value in the Airtable: Update Record action step.

Regarding decreasing the 10-minute delay trigger, currently, the minimum delay for triggers in Pabbly Connect is set at 10 minutes. Unfortunately, it's not possible to decrease this delay further at the moment.

Unfortunately, the workflow does not work automatically. The trigger, set for 10 minutes, does not send any data. It only functions when I manually proceed step by step. Here Airtable ss:
As I can check from the workflow history, your workflow is working fine and triggering in every 10 minutes:

1707302597972.png