• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Airtable to Flowlu Contact Integration (not triggering)

Glow33029

Linked Airtable (New Record) with multiple fields to (Action) create a new contact in Flowlu
After multiple successful tests
NOTHING HAPPENS
I've toggled the workflow on and off and nothing is happening for 12 hours
Is there a step missing?

The ultimate goal is to get all the 432 newly created records to create 432 contacts in Flowlu
and after every batch update on Airtable a batch of new contacts are created
Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 12.22.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 12.22.54 AM.png

Glow33029

UPDATE Just added a batch of records but the fields needed (Source, Phone Number, Birthday) did not migrate over.
Does something need to be reset?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Glow33029

UPDATE Just added a batch of records but the fields needed (Source, Phone Number, Birthday) did not migrate over.
Does something need to be reset?
Kindly make sure that are you getting the mapped data in the (Source, Phone Number, Birthday) from your trigger response.

2022-08-02_16h12_28.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Glow33029

What about the older records that were created?
Kindly trace back the task hisotyr Id and check whether the mapped label data re coming from your trigger response or not.

If not then make sure that all the mapped data has data on it, you can also try recapturing the webhook response and map the fields again.

Glow33029

Hey @Glow33029

Kindly trace back the task hisotyr Id and check whether the mapped label data re coming from your trigger response or not.

If not then make sure that all the mapped data has data on it, you can also try recapturing the webhook response and map the fields again.
I remapped the data multiple times and left it alone for a few days and unfortunately, it didn't trigger, only 100 records out of the 485 transferred. The workflow has not triggered since there has to be a glitch somewhere.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Glow33029

Kindly recapture the webhook response again as we asked you to do in our previous message. So recapture the webhook response once and remap the corresponding field.

Glow33029

There has to be a glitch somewhere
I turned off the workflow,
cleaned up the Airtable list to remove all the entries that were successfully added to the Flowlu platform
recaptured the webhook,
remapped all the sources to the correct input fields
turned on the workflow
Pabbly is now wasting my allowed tasks for duplicate entries that were removed from Airtable and creating duplicate entries for those that were already successfully added.
How is that possible?
Why are my tasks being wasted like this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 3.14.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 3.14.23 PM.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 46

Glow33029

Another 50 tasks were wasted on duplicate records

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 8.51.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 8.51.07 PM.png
    209 KB · Views: 38

Glow33029

We have officially graduated to triple and quadruple entries

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 9.05.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 9.05.42 PM.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 49

Glow33029

The number of tasks consumed for 454 records is crazy, especially for the multiple duplicate entries. More than half of my allotment is gone.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 2.20.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 2.20.46 PM.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 54

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Glow33029

The number of tasks consumed for 454 records is crazy, especially for the multiple duplicate entries. More than half of my allotment is gone.

Could you please tell us how frequently you are passing the data to the Airtable? and are you copy-pasting the data to trigger the workflow?

Glow33029

Because the triggers would time out after 24-48 hours, I would have to go back to Airtable and remove the records that were already transferred and copy-paste the data that was not transferred to start the trigger. After 2-3 days I had to copy-paste the data that didn't transfer multiple times due to the trigger timing out.

Glow33029

Hey @Glow33029

Could you please tell us how frequently you are passing the data to the Airtable? and are you copy-pasting the data to trigger the workflow?
I added 35 records to the Airtable spreadsheet this morning, I am now double checking Flowlu and I am still running into duplicate entries and my number of tasks being wasted. I counted 45 workflow histories in Pabbly Connect (why is this happening? Will I be credited?)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 11.58.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 11.58.24 PM.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 47