• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Airtable to Google Drive - Uploading a file after a record is created.

Sorry.. I have another question.

So I have been able to create folders and upload files from Airtable to Google Drive when a new record on Airtable is created. Now what I am looking to do is upload a file from an existing record.

Sometimes files are not uploaded on Airtable until later. So I want Pabbly to recognize that a specific record/field has been updated and upload the document into my Google Drive.

I attempted to use the Legacy option in Airtable but it is not working.

thank you again for all your assistance.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mohammed K

You can try the Airtables' "New Record in View" Trigger Event for your concern.

2021-10-08_17h38_18.png

I haven't attempted this yet but would this work because the trigger field is determined by the "created time". If I have already created the record, the created time will not change. Is there is way to change it to "last modified".

So I attempted this process but it is still not uploading new files from existing records to my google drive. Let me know what I may be missing?

Thanks again.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mohammed K

We looked over your concern and unfortunately, their API doesn't provide the last modified field/updated field, which is required to retrieve the Updated Record from the table.

If their API provided the parameter of the Last-Modified field in the response then we can try and test at our end.

Thanks!!

I know Integromat and Zapier have this feature so I assuming that it is possible. That being said.. can you let me know if Pabbly Connect is able to add this feature because it is needed for me to use this service. Please let me know as soon as possible as I want to get this done soon.

thanks !

1633789662628.png