• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

All Data Through Webhook Are Not Received From Elementor Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunando

Hi,

I am trying to connect Elementor Form with Google Sheets. However, upon form submission, all the data are not getting passed.
Name, Phone, and Email is getting passed.
Date, Time, Page URL, etc are not getting passed.
I am unable to understand the problem.
Please assist.

Screenshot attached of the received response.
Please find screen recording of the issue: https://sendspark.com/share/60an2s7rpkekrc0cktjhm4skff9dlllp

Attachments

• Pabbly_Issue.png
    Pabbly_Issue.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Sunando

Hi Fagun,

Thank you for the reply!
I did try that but it only gives me the field ID's and its values. But still the required fields are missing.
I also observed that whenever I am adding a SELECT option in the forms, this issue is occurring.
With only Name, Phone, Email etc.. the form is getting submitted with I am getting all the values.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Fagun,

Thank you for the reply!
I did try that but it only gives me the field ID's and its values. But still the required fields are missing.
I also observed that whenever I am adding a SELECT option in the forms, this issue is occurring.
With only Name, Phone, Email etc.. the form is getting submitted with I am getting all the values.
Please follow this video tutorial and see if you are able to receive all data in the webhook here -

If you're still not able to receive all data, then you need to contact the Elementor team and ask them about the missing data.

Sunando

Hello Admin,

Thank you for the reply. The video was informational for me and was indeed instrumental to me in helping me solve this issue.

The issue was coming as I had removed "email" as an option under "Action After Submit". Once I added email I am able to receive all the missing field and their values.

Reference website: https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/11086
Thank everyone for their time and replies.

Good Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.