• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Alpha Sender - Twillio SMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendo

Hi Guys, how do I get the SMS sender in the Twillio connect app to use the Alpha sender number?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Brendo

As per the API documentation of Twillio, there is no such field that can support the alpha numeric sender number.

You can also check the following API documentation for the same.

Brendo

So I cant use it with Pabbly at all? What other options do I have? Most local Australian numbers are not SMS compatible.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Brendo

As we can check from Twillio's API documentation we could find that users can pass the alphabets in the phone number field.

Perhaps you can contact the Twillio support team for the same, they might answer you breilfy.

Brendo

Thanks Supreme, They have explained the Alpa sender gets attached to a mobile number. Now im off Ill deal the regulation pain trying to get a Mobile number in Australia on Twillio. Hours of fun lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.