• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

AMAZON DENIED SES SERVICE TWICE

Hi,

Do you have any idea how I can convince Amazon SES to grant me access to send more emails—in other words, to remove me from the sandbox? I followed all the instructions from the Pabbly YouTube channel and sent the first request as their template showed, but it was rejected. Then, I sent a second, more detailed version like the one below:

Dear AWS Team,

My official website is located here: https://www.servada.io/, and over time, I have collected emails through opt-in forms. We are experts in SMS/MMS campaigns for YouTubers and social media influencers. We would like to send 1,000 emails per day to our customers, who have opted in to receive emails from us. Our emails are clean and verified using "MyEmailVerifier," which can be found here: https://client.myemailverifier.com/. The total email campaign will result in sending 30,000 emails per month.

I have been using another email service provider for a long time and have now decided to shift to Amazon SES. I believe your platform is more reliable and will provide more opportunities to promote my services via email. Additionally, I can reassure you that the bounce and spam webhooks are properly integrated with your SNS service. I have also enabled the Virtual Deliverability Manager to gather information and optimize the best possible output for my campaigns. All of my email addresses and domains have been verified by Amazon SES.

I am attaching examples of the emails I plan to send. I also want to reassure you that I am not planning to send emails with excessive links, graphics, or videos. My target audience is serious about business and prefers clear, logical propositions rather than colorful or fancy emails. For your review, I have attached my email templates with high-quality and meritorious content.

I will be using an online email application available here: https://www.formget.com/mailget-app/, which can handle bounces, complaints, and unsubscriptions effectively. These settings have already been applied to my verified email address in my Amazon SES account.

Please approve my request for Amazon SES production access in the US-EAST-2 (Ohio) region. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks and regards,
CMO SERVADA.IO

I was rejected again with the email above. I have now opened a ticket for the third time and hope they will grant me access to send more emails. In the meantime, I would appreciate your expertise and any advice on what else I can do to increase my chances of being accepted.

Resham

Staff member
Hello,

Amazon typically rejects the request on the first attempt and asks for additional details. If you’ve already provided all the required information and they still rejected your request, unfortunately, we cannot influence the approval process as it is solely determined by SES.

Additionally, we have rebranded ourselves as Pabbly Email Marketing. Please share this link for more information: Pabbly Email Marketing.

Let us know if you need any further assistance!