• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Amelia to google sheets integration

I am trying to set up an integration between Amelia and Google Sheets. Here’s what I’m aiming to do:

• I want to create a workflow where every new appointment made in Amelia is automatically added to a specific column in a Google Sheets file, based on the customer’s name.
  • Each column in the Google Sheet represents a different customer, and I want new appointments to be added to the next available row in that customer’s column.
So far, I have managed to connect Amelia and Google Sheets, but I’m having trouble with the following:

1. Matching the customer’s name from Amelia to the correct column in Google Sheets.
  2. Automatically adding the new appointment to the next available row in that specific column.
Could anyone guide me through the exact steps I need to configure in Pabbly Connect to achieve this?

Here’s a quick summary of my setup:

• Google Sheet with customer names as column headers.
  • Trigger: New Appointment in Amelia.
  • Action: Add the appointment data (e.g., time, date) to the correct customer column in Google Sheets.

Himesh

Hello @elinenispeling ,
After trigger add Lookup event from google sheet action to check the current record is availble or not and according to that add or update the column.

If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.