• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Amocrm - get datails from deals

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @evgeshik

Can you please confirm that you want the lead's details of email and phone number? Because in AmoCRM's API documentation they do not work on deals they only have leads to deal with.

Last edited:

evgeshik

Hey @evgeshik

Can you please confirm that you want the lead's details of email and phone number? Because in AmoCRM's API documentation they do not work on deals they only have leads to deal with.
Hi! Yes, I need informations from deals

1632590480813.png

1632590825575.png

Becouse now I can get only id, created etc, but I can't get important details for me - phone, email, name

1632590655449.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @evgeshik

To retrieve the data from AmoCRM, you need to add two actions steps since AmoCRM doesn't provide any direct feature to retire all the data.

unnamed1.png