• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

API by Pabbly and Infinity

axylus

Hi

I am trying to learn what I can about Pabbly and have spent some time looking at the API by Pabbly. I do have an issue though that I am hoping you can help with in my learning.

When I try to do a PUT as described in their API nothing gets updates although I do get the correct response back. Am I entering the values incorrectly? I have removed the API Key and info from URL from the screenshot.

The workflow is called test api and it is the 3rd action.

I have tried many different ways of adding values:

Label: values[].data Value:Test2
Label: values.data Value:Test2
Label: "values.data" Value:"Test2"
Label: values.data Value:"Test2"

1662476726621.png

Many Thanks
Ben

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @axylus

Instead of using the API by Pabbly action step to update an item, you can use the dedicated "Infinity : Update Item" action event.

1662538143985.png

Further, you can pass the value in the Label type field by passing it in the square bracket.

1662538039576.png

rgibbs1024

Hi

I am trying to learn what I can about Pabbly and have spent some time looking at the API by Pabbly. I do have an issue though that I am hoping you can help with in my learning.

When I try to do a PUT as described in their API nothing gets updates although I do get the correct response back. Am I entering the values incorrectly? I have removed the API Key and info from URL from the screenshot.

The workflow is called test api and it is the 3rd action.

I have tried many different ways of adding values:

Label: values[].data Value:Test2
Label: values.data Value:Test2
Label: "values.data" Value:"Test2"
Label: values.data Value:"Test2"

View attachment 15209

Many Thanks
Ben
Hey where did you find the API by pabbly app? That is no where to be found on my subscription and I have been looking for hours.