• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

API call to youtube.videos.insert failed with error: The request metadata specifies an invalid or empty video title

David1200

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjcwNTY1MDYzMTA0MzA1MjZiNTUzNzUxMzQ1MTYxNTQzMCI_3D_pc
Hello, i am trying to upload on Youtube, but often, it is failed. I have this message : API call to youtube.videos.insert failed with error: The request metadata specifies an invalid or empty video title.

when i check data in, there is title, video url works correctly.

what do you think? Could you please help me

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @David1200

It appears from your workflow, you are passing the video URL which is not publicly accessible and is not in the correct format.

So, please check the video URL once and then try again.

2023-02-28_13h55_06.png